Follow via Mail

Thursday, 21 August 2014

My Home, My Zone

So, lately my dreams of giving my home a well deserved make-over have been resurfacing.
By resurfacing I mean it's coming back to life.
It’s like I see the walls, and designs start flowing in my memory.
A book shelf, some antiques, different colors, keep juggling in my mind.
And then, this contest.
I mean what better timing than this.
Now I’m burdened with viewing more options, which means I’ll continue hearing voices in my head, and also weaving dreams which will take a long time to fulfill. (Since I’m still job-hunting :P )

So, approach wise, I would opt for the minimalist style.
Thus I chose 3 items which are a must have for my room.


1)  Swayam Boutique Collection 3 pcs Bedroom Set:


Yes.
A Bed.
The most basic thing needed in my room.
The place/heaven where i just feel like drowning, never to jump up again.
Ahh, just the image made me feel so cozy.


2)  Ghasitaram Photo Frame Cum Clock:


Now i like this one more due to the addition of 2 frames where i can keep pictures.
I always wanted posters, but then, this is good too.
I can keep pictures of loved ones, or even places i wish to visit in the future which will help me focus on fulfilling my dreams. :)


3)  Little India Pure Brass Antique Design Real Telescope:




I like star gazing.
One of the best moments I had, was during a trip to Rajasthan when we were residing in Sand-dunes.
At night, the sky was a treat to watch.
Stars Stars everywhere.
I have an app on Android called Google Sky Map which i love using.
It shows me the names and locations of planets, stars etc.

Coming back to the topic, i would love to have a telescope.
Maybe the use is limited, but it fits the purpose for me.
It acts as a showpiece for many, snooping around for some, and star gazing for people like me :)



So, this is how my room would deem complete.
I'm happy to participate in this contest.
Got to view many more areas which i hadn't thought of earlier.

Although i do have something to say to "Make My Home".
Just 3 options is a tad too less.
Even 5 wouldn't suffice anyone. :P
(I'm pretty much sure many will agree to this)


This post is a part of Makemyhome activity at BlogAdda.com
Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Lancelot is a 24 year old post grad who one day was so bored of his life, that he started to write. The writing he thought would be a one time thing. It's been over a year and the writing has never stopped. Professionally in the field of finance, Lancelot aspires to make his family and himself proud. In his free time, Lancelot loves eating food, reviewing them on Zomato, watching various TV sit-coms, writing of course, playing the keyboard music app on his smartphone, reading crime-murder-mystery... maybe romance novels sometimes, watching a lot of sporting events and making time for his near and dear ones. 

Popular Posts

Spread the Vibe Winner

Reliance Meet

Reliance Meet