Follow via Mail

Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Great Or Greatest ?



What makes a Blog Great?

Hmm... I read this line some time ago and I think it’s apt for the question.



“What are we But Our Stories”
  


Stories make a Blog great.
Thoughts make a Blog great.
Opinions make a Blog great.



For some, page views and stats might make a Blog great.

Or the number of people following or commenting on posts makes a Blog great.
I don’t deny these being the parameters too, but for me the page views and stats matter much less.
  

What makes me follow a blog post, or like it?


The blogger’s thoughts, his or her creativity attracts me the most.

I adore a lot of people and I can make a list of some who come to my mind right now as I type this.


These people are damn good in what they do and you must check em out.
Doesn't mean i don't like the rest.
I like many more, and these are just the first names which pop up in my mind.





This post is a  part of the 365 days of writing by the Word-press Editors.


July 1 - Great or greatest:
What makes a blog great? What makes you follow a blog or “Like” a post?
 
 
Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Lancelot is a 24 year old post grad who one day was so bored of his life, that he started to write. The writing he thought would be a one time thing. It's been over a year and the writing has never stopped. Professionally in the field of finance, Lancelot aspires to make his family and himself proud. In his free time, Lancelot loves eating food, reviewing them on Zomato, watching various TV sit-coms, writing of course, playing the keyboard music app on his smartphone, reading crime-murder-mystery... maybe romance novels sometimes, watching a lot of sporting events and making time for his near and dear ones. 

Popular Posts

Spread the Vibe Winner

Reliance Meet

Reliance Meet